Last Updated: August 3, 2020
1. Information We Collect and Receive
We collect different types of information to provide Services to you, including:
Customer Account and Registration Data: This includes any information provided via Microsoft when you download the application in Microsoft Teams AppSource.
Service Data: When you use Office 365 Help Desk, we receive information generated through the use of the Service, either entered by you or others who use the Services with you or from the Service infrastructure itself (such as queries related to Office 365 applications). We may also collect usage and log data about how the services are accessed and used, including information about the device you are using the Services on, general location information, language settings, what operating system you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data to help us support the Services.
Location Information: Microsoft collects non-specific location-based information for the purpose of providing and supporting the service, fraud prevention, and security monitoring. This information is limited to the city, state, and country that a user engages with an application from.
Device Information: When you use our Services, Microsoft automatically collects information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the channel through which you interact with our Services.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect and Receive
OfficePro may access and use the data we collect as necessary (a) to improve, enhance, provide and maintain the Services; (b) address and respond to service, security, and customer support issues; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, technical, or related issues; (d) as required by law; (e) to fulfill our contracts; (f) to provide analysis or valuable information back to our Customers and users.
Some specific examples of how we use the information:
- Improve the quality of the Office 365 Help Desk
- Assess your business needs to determine corresponding products you may beinterested
- Respond to customer questions and support requests
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based on your interests
- Provide you information about your use of the services and benchmarks, insightsand suggestions for improvements
- Analyze data, including through automated systems and machine learning toimprove our services and your experience
- To fulfill our obligation to our customers and provide the Services.3. Information Sharing
OfficePro follows generally accepted standards to protect the information collected during the provision of our Services, however, no security measure is perfect.
7. Changes to this Statement/Contact Us
If you have any other questions about this policy please contact email@example.com