End User Adoption Programs
You have a major technology upgrade planned for this year, and realize it isn’t just about the new technology – it’s about how to make sure your end users are successful using it.
Whether you are migrating from a legacy phone system to Skype for Business, Implementing Office365 Enterprise wide, or are just replacing your legacy Collaboration solution with a new cloud based service that requires brand new devices and management in your conference, training and Huddle spaces.
We start with the development of a Program plan which includes training, Quick Business Reference Guides, On site hands on training for collaboration, collaboration devices and anything else you want to offer your end users, and post training analytics that show your results.
OfficePro offers End User Adoption Training for a variety of technologies including Collaboration, Unified Communications, Software, Interactive whiteboards, Hubs and Devices.
We offer an end to end solution that includes Content Creation, QBR’s ( Quick Business Reference leave behinds) Analytics and everything your end users need to achieve mastery.
Our Collaboration trainers are experts in the use of these new technologies, and provide a unique experience for the end user that is informative and entertaining. We call them Edutainers, and they offer a dynamic, hands on, engaging experience that gets results. Your end users will learn how to work with your new technologies, and leave the session with a more favorable view of the productivity tool and the IT department.
We frequently train on a variety of Collaboration solutions that include:
- Microsoft Surface Hubs and how to use the Microsoft Office Suite with them
- Skype for Business utilizing the features the software offers
- Cisco Spark and Spark Boards
- Polycom Group Systems
- Polycom Group Systems with Skype for Business
- Crestron Air Media
- Barco ClickShare
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- Working with a Microsoft Surface Hub
- Using your existing video solutions with Skype for Business in Office 365
- How to create effective meetings with Polycom Real Presence
- Using Polycom Room Systems with Skype for Business
- SharePoint for End Users
- Skype for Business
- SharePoint Server Introduction
- SharePoint Server for Site Owners/Power Users
- Transition to Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex Collaboration Workshop : Software no Board
- Increase the Use of Cisco Webex Board Across Your Organization
- Best Practices for Spark Collaboration with Webex Boards
- Cisco Webex Room 55
- Cisco Webex Room 70
- Advanced Cisco Spark Implementation and Support
- Cisco Room Systems End User Operation:
- Cisco TelePresence MX700
- Cisco Telepresence MX 800
- Cisco TelePresence IX5000
- Cisco SX10 Quick Set
- Cisco SX20 Quick Set
- Maximize Your Polycom Room System
- RealPresence Medialign
- RealPresence Group Series
- RealPresence Group Convene
- RealPresence Packaged Solutions
- RealPresence Centro
- RealPresence Trio
- RealPresence Debut
- Connect Your Existing Video Solutions with Skype for Business
Microsoft Optimized Room with Polycom
- Training content creation is a service OfficePro provides to partners for custom bundles and configurations that are not standard right out of the box.
- The custom content is used not only for training events and initiatives, but also for leave behind materials and other support examples for the end user customer.
- Custom content creation is affordable, and provides your end users with specifics about how to use the technology exactly what you intended
- You only need to create custom content once for a custom solution and it can be reused as many times as needed.
End User Adoption Analytics
OfficePro analytics can identify gaps in the plan, and enable you to engage those end users who “didn’t get it” , or didn’t attend the training, and provides you with a chance to remediate the problem quickly.
- Create one consistent User Adoption experience across all your applications.
- Reduce Enterprise training and support costs throughout the organization
- Increase employee participation and retention