CompTIA Network+ Certification (Exam N10-007)
DATE: January 24, 2022 (5 Days)
About this Course
This 5-day CompTIA Network + training course will teach you the fundamental principles of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network technologies and help you to progress in a network administration career. It will prepare you to take the CompTIA Network+ N10- 007 exam by providing complete coverage of the objectives and content examples listed on the syllabus. Study of the course can also help to prepare you for vendor-specific technical support qualifications and act as groundwork for more advanced training.
CompTIA Network+ is the first certification IT professionals specializing in network administration and support should earn. Network+ is aimed at IT professionals with job roles such as network administrator, network technician, network installer, help desk technician and IT cable installer.
At Course Completion
- On course completion, you will be able to:
- Describe the features of different network protocols and products for LANs, WANs, and wireless networks.
- Understand the functions and features of TCP/IP addressing and protocols.
- Identify threats to network security and appropriate countermeasures and controls.
- Install and configure network cabling and appliances.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot networks.