ITIL4: ITIL4 Foundation Certification with Exam
DATE: November 15, 2021 (3 Days)
About this Course
ITIL 4 is the next evolution of ITIL, providing a practical and flexible transition that allows organizations to adopt the new ways of working required by the modern digital world. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of techenabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course is for anyone working in IT seeking knowledge in IT Service Management and how to provide business value. Additionally, anyone who is looking to upgrade their ITIL v3 certification and knowledge.
At Course Completion
- Understand the key concepts of service management.
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system.
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices, and details of 7 ITIL practices.
- Prepare for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.